Thursday, March 4, 2010

Mini crisis

Summit is over, there was a small crisis with the name tags and checking people in. Around 20 of the name tags were misspelt and had to be reprinted at the last minute, so when people were checking in I was trying to replace name tags as fast as possible. Also around 200 people had to sign in within a 20 min. time frame, which caused a little chaos in general. Everyone said the Summit was much better than years past and the updated style was well received. Overall I proved to myself that I can work under pressure and keep calm when an unforeseen crisis arises, which is a very valuable skill to have.

Now I am working on a dedication ceremony for AGIO next month, I have a meeting with the President of AGIO in an hour, and gathering my last piece of data for the Abstract. Almost done!

This week I worked 16.5 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment