Thursday, February 4, 2010

Learning to Save

Yesterday I found all the information for the Health section of the Abstract, typed it in the Illustrator file, formatted it, designed it. Then when I go to shut down Illustrator and save the file 30 minutes later, Illustrator freezes and loses the whole page. Now I realize I should have saved the file as soon as I finished the new section, however I was still working on Abstract in general and the file takes 15 minutes to save. I make sure to save it every hour because I don't want to lose anything, but saving it every time I finish a section would waste way too much time throughout the day.

So today I redid the Health page and searched for housing statistics. I have almost all the stats I need, now I just have to make sense of them and add them to the Housing section. That will probably be a task for Monday as my day is almost done. Next week I also need to finished editing the picture of HealthPlex and work on getting the Summit press release printed in the transcript.

This week I worked 16 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment